Blue Realty is a full-service Real Estate Management and Sales Company offering expertise in navigating the Detroit housing market and surrounding suburbs, specializing in the turn-around of distressed properties. Blue Realty has rehabbed over 400 properties and we are the recipient of the Community Renaissance Award from Wayne County in recognition of exemplary rehabilitation of low-income properties. Blue Realty’s success is rooted in its organizational structure of in-house maintenance and renovation crews for cost-effective repairs, improvements and property development and to assist owners and investors in lowering their overhead expenses. Blue Realty recognizes that a single home or multi-family complex is part of a broader community and social structure and addresses those relationships in the management cycle and through the engagement of government and social agency networks and resources.
- Elliot is a Real Estate Broker with experience in buying, selling, and managing residential and commercial properties. His years of experience working with investors, contractors, tenants, and multiple banks and municipalities, make Elliot fluent in navigating the Michigan Real Estate Market.
- With his easy-going demeanor coupled with his attention to detail, Jonathan can always be relied on in ensuring that operations are running smoothly. Whether it’s overseeing the rehabilitation and turnover of a multi-family complex or collaborating with the City, Jonathan will make sure the job is done efficiently and without mistakes.
- With his background in construction, including his experience in finish carpentry and drywall- Avremi can always be trusted to assure a property is ready and finished. His laid back attitude balanced out by his desire to see the job done right, is the perfect balance to ensure timely results.
- Possessing a wealth of experience in multiple areas of accounting as well as a knack for problem solving, Mrs. Cohen makes sure that the books are tidy and up to date. Her efficiency allows Blue Realty to balance books so we can track cash flow in real time.
- With her ability to multitask as well as her doggedness in seeing a job through, Malkie is the perfect coordinator. Whether it’s problem-solving with tenants, coordinating with City services, or everything in between, Malkie makes sure that operations are running efficiently.